The crossover ladder was originally designed to clear conveyor belts for foot traffic. We offer designs in many sizes to clear obstacles of various heights and lengths. When placed at the most advantageous location, the crossover ladder is highly rated for promoting workplace safety. Our crossover stairs are constructed from the highest grade aluminum or steel, and are built to withstand years of industrial use.
SSO, LLC is proud to offer a wide variety of crossover ladders to fit your needs. Our Steel Crossover Ladder has become an industrial standard. Our crossovers are perfect helping people up and over busy work areas, heavy traffic, danger zones and other obstacles or hazards. Our Aluminum and Steel Crossover Ladders are offered in a variety of design configuration and is also offered in a space saving model.
SSO, LLC can custom fabricate virtually any type of Cross Over Ladder. Our expertise includes in-house research and development, fully integrated manufacturing and an extensive materials line. With years of design, engineering and manufacturing experience, our dedicated staff can assist you from concept to completion in a timely fashion. All of our ladders are made in the USA and meet OSHA and ANSI 3124 standards.
- Crossovers are OSHA spec
- Standard I, L, U, and Z configurations
- Customizable with a large variety of heights and angles
- Variety of stair tread types include diamond plate, bar grate, fiberglass, Antislip plank style treads, open and closed back risers
- Hand rail options include 1-1/4″ schedule 40 pipe, 1-1/2″ schedule 40 pipe, and square metal tubing
- Shipped preassembled or palletized for field assembly